Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Wednesday Stuff

GO BERNIE GO!...



…and here is more good news – Bob McCulloch should be disbarred at the very least…



...and I guess it's OK for our bought-and-paid-for corporate media to devote itself to idiotic “process” stories about the first day of the new congressional session as it did yesterday, but Jon Stewart does a typically good job here of reminding us of the sad reality on this subject...



...and I've been trying to come up with a response to this cowardly horror, and this is the best I can do for the moment – a tune sung by a French heroine of another time (the English translation for the title is “No, I regret nothing.”).



And by the way, I haven't heard anything about "cheese-eating surrender monkeys" from this idiot right about now - have you?

No comments: