Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Wednesday Stuff

I have to admit that I was pretty much done with the whole “Bill Maher/Ben Affleck radical Muslim argument thing” almost as soon as it happened, but in response, I thought this was a good commentary from Chris Hayes…



…and drat those Chinese again, as Jon Stewart explains here (I thought the stuff on North Korea’s “Lil’ Kim” was great)…


…and fortunately, we have Stephen Colbert to put the usual Fix Noise suspects in their place over Ebola here (“What’s that? You’re all lying, stupid and irresponsibly trying to create a panic? Because too many people are getting wise to your act that all you do is propagate BS Republican Party talking points while pretending to be an actual news network? What’s that again??”)…


...and I thought this was kind of a mellow "hump day" selection, so here it is.

No comments: