Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thursday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

At first, I have to say that I actually thought James Keady was being a bit of a jerk at Governor Bully's press conference – definitely not a fan of Christie, but that's no excuse for rudeness...however, listen to Keady's interview with Chris Hayes to find out who is really being rude (I would argue incompetent, actually - here)...



...and oh yeah, it's time to beat up President Hopey Changey over high gas prices again – oh, wait (reminds me of the title of one of J.D. Mullane's more ridiculous blog posts, after Number 44 authorized the raid that killed bin Laden...”bin Laden Dead, Gas $4 a Gallon”...and while we're on the subject...)...



...and there are only a few days left for me to get in some more shots at "Wall Street Scott" Brown (and to help Jeanne Shaheen, click here)...



...and I'm sure the title of this tune will be a popular phrase among Trick-or-Treaters tomorrow.

No comments: