Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thursday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

I can't think of a word that truly communicates my level of disgust with Hamid Karzai, who, as noted here, is stepping down as head (as much as anyone can be in charge of that country) of Afghanistan; for this monstrous ingrate to show no gratitude whatsoever – indeed, to heap ridicule on this country – is thoroughly repellent given the sacrifices of our military, particularly those killed and wounded...except for bin Laden, I've never advocated violence against anyone because it's wrong, but I might make another exception in Karzai's case; let the Taliban capture him and then find out how long it takes for Karzai to grovel to us asking for help – I thought this was a good report on him...



...and yes, it’s obvious, but good that Stephen Colbert pointed this out about “Chuckles” Krauthammer – something to remember while you ponder yet another corporate media absurdity, in that Krauthammer is one of the most widely-published columnists in syndication…


…and as far as I’m concerned, Charles Rangel is a highly imperfect messenger on just about anything, but on this issue, he’s absolutely right (not about the goddamn draft though; I’ll admit that he’s consistent on that, but he’s consistently wrong - nice job on the "Water for the World Act" also)…



…and here’s a bit of a Thursday treat – yum.

No comments: