Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

There’s so much stoo-pid in this latest column from Matt Bai that I can’t get to it all here, but I wanted to highlight one paragraph in particular…
And then there's (Texas Governor Rick "Goodhair") Perry, whose macho mug shot ricocheted around Twitter this week. He'll soon be indicted on charges that he tried to bully a Democratic district attorney from office after she was picked up for drunken driving, first by vetoing her state funds and then by offering to restore them only if she quit. Apparently, obnoxiousness is now a crime in Texas, albeit one of the few that can't get you executed.
I would ask that you keep this in mind when you watch this report from Rachel Maddow…



…and apparently it is necessary to put up this video once more as a response to this (and this...more Texas idiocy)…



…and I know I’m painting with a broad brush again, but as far as I’m concerned, Habersham County, Georgia (at least the people in charge) represents the butt hole of the entire universe for this (NSFW)…



...and this is probably as close as I get when it comes to implied violence against law enforcement (only against some police - most do a commendable job).

No comments: