Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thursday Stuff

As you watch this, consider the “success” of cable TV deregulation – the bigger fish gobbled up the smaller fish, and that was that (here)…



…and yes, I apologize for involving myself or anyone else into the 2016 stuff already, but when it comes to the future of the planet, I think that topic tops all others (as well as taking a well-deserved shot or two at Lex Luthor Scott)…



…and even though I thought “Cold, Dead Hand” was great, Jim Carrey remains pretty much an acquired taste for yours truly – I heard his recent commencement address was awesome, though, including this excerpt (I’ll have to go find the whole thing and watch it later)…



…and this guy made it to Philly last month – sorry I missed the show and didn’t put up the vid earlier.

No comments: