Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Stuff

Rachel Maddow leads off with a collection of truly awful political ads before she turns to covering Teahadist victories this week in Texas; figures that the only way one of them could lose a primary election is to an energy industry executive (and speaking of MSNBC, I’ll remember this every time I go to their site and the first thing I see is that natural gas ad with that woman with her eyebrows who apparently doesn’t care whether or not her kids are ingesting fracking chemicals)…



…and yes, my fellow prisoners, Judge Rudolph Randa really is that bad (I have to admit, though, that I’m losing patience with Chris Hayes; he continually goes out of his way to give a forum for conservatives – the problem isn’t that these people have a contrary opinion, the problem is that they are demonstrably and provably wrong)…



...that being said, I noted on Wednesday that I was wringing my hands on the food issue in this country, so I think it’s important to put up this video for more information...



...and it’s Friday – time to dance.

No comments: