Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday Stuff

I thought this was about as even-handed a commentary on Not Your Father’s Republican Party and the Dems as you can expect from Bill Maher (yes, I know he needs to present the “other side,” but I’ll never understand why he chooses to confer legitimacy on Charles Murray by letting him appear on the show...and yes, NSFW)…



…and Joy Reid brings a little historical perspective to the mess with Donald Sterling, apparently bigoted owner of the Los Angeles Clippers basketball team (and kudos to the players for this, as Reid notes)…



…and even though the climate crisis is most definitely not a game, I thought this was a well done-presentation (hat tip to C&L)…



…and happy belated birthdays to Jim James and Patrick Hallahan of My Morning Jacket.

No comments: