Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tuesday Stuff

I couldn’t let the year come to a close without acknowledging this story – here is more on the legendary genius of Alan Turing, and while I’m sure he had no desire to also be a ground-breaking figure on the issue of LGBT rights, that is what happened…



…and ZOMG! You mean our glorious private sector actually GETS STUFF WRONG??!! Color me shocked (yes, I’m removing my tongue from my cheek). But look – OBAMACARE WEB SITE OBAMACARE WEB SITE OBAMACARE WEB SITE FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP!!!…



…and I suspect that, if your server tonight at Applebee’s or Macaroni Grill, for example, could tell you their story, it would go something like this (here)…



…and here’s a story of technology perhaps taken a bit too far…



…and I’m sure this question will be answered by a few people in a little while…



…and I firmly believe every word of this song – best wishes to one and all for a happy 2014.

No comments: