Friday, November 01, 2013

Friday Stuff

To me, this is one of the most under (or non) reported stories of the ruinous years of Dubya, along with the fact that he put people in charge of agencies of government in the same cavalier fashion as if he were playing a practical joke (which, in a very real sense, I believe he was) – outstanding reporting on this…



…and I guess, for that among other reasons, Martin Bashir brings us these sage words (shocking yet commendable insight from Repug Ohio Governor John Kasich)…



…as does Jon Stewart – gosh, I can’t imagine what it is that’s getting bleeped…can you? Stupid...



…and I know I already put up a tune as a tribute to Lou Reed, but here is one of his most “muscular” performances, made so in no small way by amazing guitar work from Steve Hunter.

No comments: