Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday Stuff

I’ll try to return to something like normal posting (whatever “normal” is, I’ll admit) as soon as I can.

As I watch this, I remembered what Bill Maher said recently about this country and its wars – we’re looking at a potential “intervention” somewhere else in the world, but maybe we need to “intervene” on behalf of…ourselves…???...

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and Aaron DiDonato brings us the latest on the fracking drillers in PA trying to scam our beloved commonwealth (he still needs to lose that music and find something better, even though I still mostly dig ELP...more here)…



...and here is the speech that we commemorate today (more here)...



...and here is a tune for the occasion.

No comments: