Thursday, August 01, 2013

Thursday Stuff

In case you were wondering if North Carolina Repugs felt any sense of shame for their disgraceful legislative conduct in the state house - well, wonder no more (here, via CNN)...



…and I have to admit that this video is so good that I shared it with my harem…and then I woke up (seriously, John Fugelsang seems to be wrapping up his Current gig with a bang; can’t he get this time slot for the fall too, and beyond?)…



…and while I respect Martin Bashir and Gene Robinson a lot, I must point out that I am amused by the antics of the Repugs in the U.S. House in no way, shape or form (and kudos to MSNBC for pointing out how delusional “Man Tan” Boehner really is, but it would have been nice if they’d noted this about Sen. Mr. Elaine Chao also - and this is pretty repugnant also, but sadly typical)…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Update 8/2/13: They've utterly lost what's left of their minds between both the House and the Senate (here).

…and happy 60th birthday (!) to Robert Cray.

No comments: