Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Stuff

(I also posted here, including a very special remembrance.)

To me, this is the definition of courage from Malala Yousufzai…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and I can’t let the week come to a close without putting up this clip of Rachel Maddow totally busting on Virginia Repug Governor Bob McDonnell and AG Ken Cuccinelli here (and apparently, Sen. “Aqua Buddha” didn’t distinguish himself this week either, as noted here)…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and this is about as close as I get to popular culture – funny stuff from John Fugelsang…



…and speaking of Current, I think that’s what I need to be a bit more with my musical selections, so here goes.

No comments: