Thursday, May 02, 2013

Thursday Stuff

(I also posted here – kind of ranting a bit I’ll admit.)

I know the whole bit about Assad using chemical weapons in Syria is messed up, but something comparable in that vein are the Beltway warmongers who quite rightly get “the treatment” from Jon Stewart here



…and as I said, I’m not going to stop beating the proverbial drum on this subject (and here is another profile in gun cowardice)…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Update 5/3/13: The obscenity continues...

…and John Fugelsang invokes a higher power to try and rid us of Orange Man as House Speaker (and no, I don’t mean George Soros – that’s a joke, by the way)…



…and I guess this is a borderline religious tune in the spirit of this day…maybe.

No comments: