Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Stuff

(By the way, kudos to our law enforcement agencies for this...I'm sure this clown is shocked that a bunch of supposedly chicken liberals decided to get out of the way and let the cops do the job they're trained to do.)

If stuff like this is what it takes to kick 46 of our U.S. Senators in the ass, then so be it…



…including this moron (here) – Earth to Ted Cruz: Manchin-Toomey specifically (and stupidly) prohibits the creation of a federal gun registry (anyone who voted for this assclown should not be allowed to procreate)…



Update 4/20/13: And here is more "double standard" BS from Cruz and his fellow Repug in the U.S. House, Bill Flores.

…and John Fugelsang chimed in with what I thought were some appropriate words here…



…and in a related vein, kudos to Sir Paul for this (appropriate I guess since I started the week with a Beatle tune – kind of describes how I feel I suppose).

No comments: