Tuesday, April 09, 2013

A Memo To The “Gang of 14” (updates)

Based on this story, it looks like 14 U.S. Senators (possibly 15) are refusing to let gun control legislation introduced by Harry Reid even come up for a vote in “the world’s greatest deliberative body” (please).

I honestly don’t know what else I can do at this point except to try and shame these bastards as my limited means allows, so here they are:

Mitch McConnell

Contact



Update 4/18/13: One day this scumbag will be out of public life for good, and that can't come soon enough (here).

Rand Paul

Contact



Ted Cruz

Contact



Mike Lee

Contact



James Inhofe

Contact



Richard Burr

Contact



Mike Enzi

Contact



Marco Rubio

Contact



Jerry Moran

Contact



Pat Roberts

Contact



Ron Johnson

Contact



Dan Coats

Contact



Mike Crapo

Contact



James Risch

Contact



P.S. – I would have added “No Corporate Tax” Pat Toomey to the list, but it looks like, based on this, he’s coming around a bit on universal background checks – or so he says.

Update 1: Gee, ya' think?

Update 2: No, I don't expect that they would (here).

Update 4/10/13: And I guess I might as well add this character in light of this stupid remark (the names are linked to other content, by the way)…

John Boozman

Contact


No comments: