Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Stuff

I haven’t forgotten, Mr. President (here, and despite these bullying idiots)…



…and on that subject, I should tell you that I’m honestly not the biggest fan in the world of Jim Carrey; I know the guy is kind of “in your face” as a media presence, and I haven’t even seen the “Funny or Die” video yet; I don’t have a burning desire to do so, even though I usually put up “Funny or Die” clips when I can…believe it or not, I’m also a bit sympathetic to Charlton Heston because the guy is no longer here to defend himself, and he also once marched with Dr. King a LOOOOONG time ago…however, I’m putting this up because of the truly hilarious reactions to Carrey’s latest stunt from Fix Noise (for Sean Inanity to paint Carrey as “rich” is beyond parody since Inanity must pull in at least $2 mil a year)…



Update: Actually, I'm starting to like Carrey more and more (here).

...shifting gears a bit, I should note that our military presence in Vietnam officially ended on this day 40 years ago, as Rachel Maddow reminds us…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and Ed Schultz and Sen. Bernie Sanders bring us the latest in class warfare (here)…



Update 3/30/13: And speaking of Bernie Sanders, we have some work to do following up his excellent example, as noted here.

Update 3/31/13: And I'm definitely not an expert on the whole "Chained CPI" thing, but I still think it's important to note the following from here.

…and happy 70th birthday to Eric Idle (give it a few seconds – sorry, not doing “Bright Side o’ Life” on Good Friday)…



…and returning to this decade, I give you the following.

No comments: