Monday, February 04, 2013

Monday Stuff

I don’t know about you, but I think this is pretty darned interesting; made me recall this clip (a bit of culture once more)…



…and this tells us about the eight Republican troglodytes STILL opposing the Violence Against Women Act (the fact that the bill would probably die anyway because of the Teahadists in the House is no excuse, by the way)…



…and how funny is this, by the way (and let’s never forget that, no matter what it is, as far as our corporate media is concerned, it’s always good news for Republicans…I know Admiral Joe is more of a “take the high road” kind of guy, which is admirable, but I wish he’d pointed out that the Repugs made their own Frankenstein monster here and now they’re trying to kill it…weak Dem messaging again - sigh)…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and yeah, this is kind of a gimmicky video, but it’s for a good tune.

No comments: