Friday, February 01, 2013

Friday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

Here is last night’s Rachel Maddow feature on the exchanges between McCain and Hagel at the latter’s confirmation hearing for defense secretary – I can’t think of a word to describe how pathetic it is for any politician to still be defending the Iraq war at this point, but this is where we still are…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and I now give you satire worthy of Stanley Kubrick from Bryan Fischer (here, in response to Louisiana Governor Bobby “Don’t Call Me Piyush” Jindal’s speech about the Republicans being the “stupid” party, which is perfectly accurate…yes, I know that Fischer is pond scum and not particularly amusing; we need to shed light on these miseries, however, to help them eventually shrivel away into dust)…



…and it’s a good thing Stephen Colbert is so damn funny; the problem is that there are some conservatives who take him seriously I’m sure (here)…



…and happy belated birthday to Phil Collins – I’ve been looking for an excuse for this tune, so I’ll take this (one of my favorite Genesis songs).

No comments: