Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Stuff


I give you a Foto Funny from the Bucks County Courier Times yesterday; this appeared on the front page (I guess his brain is too heavy also).

Onto the videos…looks like she’ll have plenty of time now to try and see Vladimir Putin from her house, or something, based on this (don’t know if that’s really Palin or Tina Fey, and at this point, I don’t much care)…



…and no, this doesn’t reflect well on Number 44 (I’ll take what hope I can get at this point and wait a little bit longer for change - don't suppose I have much choice)…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and in music notes, Warren Zevon would have been 66 yesterday…



…and here is our regional weather forecast; as somebody on TV once said, let’s be careful out there.

No comments: