Friday, November 09, 2012

Friday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

God, is it ever good to know that Alan Grayson is returning to Congress (here – and yes, it’s a good thing that Obama won, but he’s got to get off this “I want to go into the books as a transformative politician so I may go along with some Repug BS” trip; love to be wrong and see Obama take a more progressive turn)…



…and I want to combine a couple of things here: first, this time two years ago, I was brooding like crazy over the Dems losing the House and some of their Senate majority, so under the circumstances, I think I should be allowed to include an “up” kind of a tune; second, Rolling Stone Magazine debuted on this day 45 years ago with a certain John Winston (Ono) Lennon on the cover – so under the circumstances, I think this is appropriate.

No comments: