Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

I thought Ezra Klein produced some interesting historical context here on how diplomacy in the Muslim world really is a bipartisan issue…and yes, you may be shocked to learn that Dubya deserves credit for actually doing something right (here, and I thought this was interesting also on this issue – I continue to be impressed by Rep. Keith Ellison)…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

…and I’m bringing back this report from Memorial Day 2010 or thereabouts as a reminder that, while the U.S. House Repug “leadership” can take a two-month vacation, as noted here (oh, but that time will really be devoted to “constituent service,” wink, wink), they’ll trip all over each other to try and deny that benefit to the rest of us (something else to keep in mind on November 6th… - and by the way, this report is another reason to support this guy)…



…and this clip goes out not just to Todd Akin, but Paul “Rape Is ‘Another Method Of Contraception’” Ryan (here)…

…and I guess this is a tongue-in-cheek selection – no line that Akin and his disgusting pals including Mikey the Beloved won’t cross (haven’t heard a word of reproach towards Akin from our wet noodle PA-08 rep…love to be wrong, but I haven’t seen it).

No comments: