Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

“The Man From Bloomfield Hills” – nice job by Moveon.org…



…and more avoidance by Willard Mitt is on display here (though I must say that, though I support Number 44, it takes more than a bit of chutzpah to try and tether Romney to Afghanistan, which Obama owns exclusively at this point)…



…and by the way, how did Iraq war cheerleader William Kristol, of all people, end up as the corporate media arbiter of political etiquette when it comes to all people, places and things related to the military (here)…



…and I probably shouldn’t like this because Bob’s voice is almost completely gone, but I do – are you looking for a good old fashioned “boy meets girl then loses girl then finds girl and they end up happily ever after” video? Well, this ain’t it.

No comments: