Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday Stuff

There was a time when I once published Emails like this on this site, but I stopped for a variety of reasons. However, I’m going to restart the practice for this one occasion:
Tomorrow will be the 31st opportunity wasted by the GOP.

When they vote to repeal Obamacare for the 31st time, they will be wasting another opportunity to do the work we sent them to Washington to do.

Thirty-one opportunities wasted to pass a jobs bill to put people back to work.

Thirty-one opportunities wasted to side with their constituents, not the insurance companies. 
Thirty-one opportunities wasted to help rebuild the middle class in this country.
Join us in calling on Congress to stop wasting opportunities and get to work.

Thanks,

Will O'Neill
Health Care for America Now
I honestly think that such craven stupidity and slavish patronage to the “pay no price, bear no burden” investor class calls for special recognition. So, what I’m planning to do in response is to profile 31 U.S. House Republicans who have done what they can to stand in the way of health care reform (no rhyme or reason about the order, by the way). I don’t know how long it’s going to take me to do this, but I thought I might as well get started now.


So, without any further ado, I give you Number 31 – Marsha Blackburn, who, judging from this, apparently has no trouble with her party taking meaningless votes to repeal health care reform every day.

I think that calls for the following video in response (as I keep pointing out, there are numbskulls out there who actually vote for this hairdo)…



Update 8/9/12: Too funny...

Update 8/23/12: I somehow neglected to mention this item from Blackburn earlier.

Update 9/1/12: Just add this to the pile - unbelievable (but typical for Blackburn).

Update 10/1/12: Lather, rinse, repeat (here)...

Update 10/30/12: And just add this to the pile also.

Update 1 1/14/13: Wonder why Blackburn is the first person to come to mind on this list? Here is a reason (I know I'm repeating myself, but I don't want to imagine the life forms that actually vote for her).

Update 2 1/14/13: And a bag of each is still smarter than you are (here)...

Update 6/2/13: How about if Blackburn set an example and took a pay cut based on this?

...and perhaps if she'd had the presence of mind, she would try to sing this in response (well, maybe the title anyway).

No comments: