Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thursday Stuff

(I also posted here about today’s top story.)

Before I include anything about the Supreme Court’s upholding of the individual mandate, and pretty much the rest of the Affordable Care Act (including the shocking inclusion of Hangin’ Judge JR with the 5-4 majority), I should bring you this note (backgrounder here) about more non-governance from the U.S. House Repug “leadership,” and by extension, Mikey the Beloved (how utterly predictable and pathetic, kind of like this – and by the way, more like this in response)...

 

...and I thought this was a nice little primer on the Affordable Care Act...



 ...and I also thought Lawrence O’Donnell made some good points here...



 ...and in a related story, as they say, this little dedication goes out to that sleazy weasel Eric Cantor for this.

 

No comments: