Sunday, December 04, 2011

Sunday Stuff

OK, to begin, I should say that I hope for the best concerning Rick Santorum’s young daughter, suffering from the affliction noted here. However, I’m pointing this out to illustrate the fact that Smerky, among others, once just about came right out and said that John Edwards was a crappy father for running for president while his wife was sick, linked to this prior post (of course, what would happen with Edwards later is another story).

Sooo…why the roaring silence from the intrepid Inquirer know-it-all and his like-minded brethren concerning Santorum, whose chances of actually winning are even more remote (yes, I know the answer, but I’m keen to ask anyway)? And here is more on what Rachel Maddow was discussing last May.

(Aw, what the heck - might as well pile on with this too.)...



…and here’s some non-holiday fare that I thought was pretty cool.

No comments: