Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday Stuff

Here is the testimony of Elizabeth Warren before asshat Patrick McHenry that I noted earlier; I think Warren’s shocked expression as McHenry calls her a liar speaks volumes, and if there’s any justice, his sorry ass will get voted out of office (though expecting many voters to remember this in November 2012 is a stretch, I’ll admit…guess it’s my job to make sure they do)…



…and get a load of this; McHenry’s fellow House Repug Rob Woodall was all about having people do for themselves recently (here, at about :26 - God, and people actually applauded...I feel ill)…well, I guess he’s all about “them’s that got shall get” now based on the rest of this right after his applause line...kudos to that lady who put him on the spot; Woodall really is an idiot if he thinks his health care is "free"...



…on literally a wholly other note, Miles Davis would have been 85 tomorrow (I believe this was broadcast on The Steve Allen Show in 1964, also featuring John Coltrane…not sure of the other musicians)…



…and even though I stand by what I said last night about Bob Dylan, I was probably a bit dismissive, so here is another excerpt from his legendary body of work (no video).

No comments: