Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday Stuff (update)

(I also posted some stuff here.)

When it comes to Meg Whitman, it's just a case of "same as it ever was" (now watch her campaign use a Talking Heads song without permission)...



...and in response to Kristi (unsafe at any speed) Noem, click here...



...and as far as I'm concerned, all Repugs are hostile to family issues (I don't think you can just lump them into a category called "women's issues"), but in terms of hostility, Sharron Angle may be the worst...



...and I try to feature something by October Project this time of year, and it's usually "Bury My Lovely," but I saw this and thought it was pretty cool for all "Rings" trilogy fans - enjoy.



Update: By the way, here is an ad for Patrick Murphy from '06 that is still timely today (yeah, I'm not big on the border "wall" myself, but the point here is consistency in the argument, which Patrick has and Mikey doesn't).

No comments: