Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Stuff

But just remember, people, Chris Dudley is tall (last item here)...



..."Worst Persons" (not from MSNBC's still-hosed website..beyond belief - Patrick Strickler, president of The Blue Waters Group, gets the "bronze" for one of the most hilarious outdoor board screwups I've seen in a long time; it turns out that Sharron Angle is opposed to health care for autistic kids and pregnant mothers - I agree with K.O.'s assessment that Angle is a genuinely despicable person; but Liz Cheney gets the top citation for criticizing President Obama's language about trying to "absorb" a terrorist attack, when her dad said exactly the same thing when he wasn't holding secret energy task force meetings or accidentally shooting lawyers in the face)...



...and I just have three words after watching this epic takedown by Jon Stewart on the GOP's "Contract On America II" - Nail. Hammer. Head...

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Postcards From the Pledge
http://www.thedailyshow.com/
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorTea Party


...and I thought I'd put this up anyway even though it isn't the birthday of Lenny Kravitz - long story (another "baby, please take me back" entry, and probably as close as I get to hip-hop...the "wigger" wearing the panties on his face at the end was a hoot).

No comments: