Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Stuff

This doesn't really fit into a post or anything, but I just want to send along best wishes for a speedy recovery to the wife and daughter of Sen. Harry Reid, who were injured in a Virginia automobile accident (particulary to Mrs. Reid).

Now, to the videos...I love the line about Fix Noise being "the meanest sorority" (and I thought humanoid anchor Megyn Kelly said polls are unreliable or don't matter, or something - that was in another Stewart clip)...

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Health Care: The Ultimate Last Final Push
http://www.thedailyshow.com/
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Reform


...and yeah, I know I already said something about this over at the Wordpress site here, but Ari Fleischer is such an execrable little toad that he deserves another shot...

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



Update 3/13/10: Yep, Ari sure is a PR genius, isn't he (here)?

...and I think it takes a special kind of guts to take a family trauma like this that K.O. is going through and to use it in an utterly positive manner to educate and inform people (something else I can throw back in the face of clueless media numbskulls like David Zurawik, who must be on vacation or something since he's been quiet lately - this segment wouldn't stand up to Zurawik's faux equivalency test between Olbermann/Rachel Maddow and Fix Noise)...

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



...and I gotta tell ya' that I'm bummed over the fact that Stevie Ray Vaughan lost to Rush in radio station WMMR's (in these parts) "MM-March Madness" competition tonight...but just to prove I'm a good sport...

No comments: