Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday Stuff

(Someday blogging with return to normal, I hope, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.)

In the meantime, I'm not completely sure what's up with this business about Obama and his excise health care tax which is apparently D.O.A. in the House, but at least the Terra! Terra! Terra! thing seems to be going well, for now (no, I don't agree with what he's doing in Afghanistan, but he should be given at least the same chance to try something he thinks will work as his incompetent predecessor had)...

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



...and happy 80th birthday to pop icon Glenn Yarbrough of the Limeliters (this song fits on a couple of different levels right now - interesting look with the '60s "furniture girls"...kind of reminded me of a Fellini movie).

No comments: