Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Stuff

I don't want to shock anyone, but I may actually have an honest-to-goodness post ready to go soon (crossing my fingers - the ones that aren't casted, I mean).

For now, though, Rachel Maddow tells us about the horror in Haiti (NBC correspondent Kerry Sanders goes a great job here, I think, of "winging it" with the on-scene reporting)...

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



...and K.O. reminds us that, despite the catastrophe on that ill-fated island, there is no rest for the wingnuts...

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



...and Spencer Tracy, as the Clarence Darrow character in "Inherit The Wind," the re-creation of the Scopes Monkey Trial, tells us why at about 2:06 of this clip...



...and finally, for no particular reason, I give you this.

No comments: