Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Stuff

(By the way, here is last week's congressional votes from philly.com. I didn't do one of my typical writeups because not much was going on.)

Sounds like the GOP got schooled today by that Kenyan closet Marxist president of ours without a Hawaiian birth certificate :-) - it's a new day, wingnuts (and funny stuff from Andy Borowitz; color me shocked)...



...and I knew former Secretary of Labor Robert Reich was smart, but I didn't know he was packin' heat too (funny - yeah, the whole "Conan/Leno/NBC" thing got real old after awhile, but that doesn't mean O'Brien isn't still funny)...



...and speaking of humor, Kent Jones brings us the latest from Rudy 9iu11ani...

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



...and I sure hope these guys weren't running because they were being chased by tea party goofballs.

No comments: