Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thursday Stuff

I probably should have highlighted this report from Rachel Maddow yesterday instead of the one with Jeff Sharlet, even though the Sharlet one was great also (the remarks highlighted at the end here are the biggest "takeaway" for yours truly, by the way)...

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



...and here's the year 2009 in review, from Yahoo (as year-end wrapups go, this is OK - I made it through about 20 seconds of Jib-Jab before I felt like I was going to throw up)...



...Raveonettes ("Last Dance" - an apropos selection for the last Indie tune of '09, IMHO)...



...and I heard a few songs by this lady at a wedding this year, and I thought it would be appropriate to close out the year with one of her "covers"...definitely a bittersweet story; all the same, here's to a good New Year for us all.

No comments: