Thursday, December 03, 2009

Thursday Stuff

The Union Carbide Disaster in Bhopal happened 25 years ago today (intense stuff; no way to sanitize this, nor should I, really)...



...I'm not sure how I can follow that, but I'll try with this absurdity from U.S. House Repug Louie Gohmert of Texas (though this supposedly involves a matter of faith, Bishop Thomas Tobin could not be reached for comment, nor could Former Senator Man-On-Dog, who is still given column space in that pitiable waste of time that bears an ever-fading resemblance to a publication once called The Philadelphia Inquirer; and by the way, what the hell does the estate tax have to do with losing a family farm anyway?)...



..."Worst Persons" (former Bushie and Freedom's Crock warmonger Ari Fleischer criticizes the whole notion of a playoff for college bowl football teams - not quite a subject matter expert on this, I'll admit, and I wouldn't care except for the fact that Ari called the playoff "an Obama scheme"...sure it's not an "ACORN" scheme? Time to re-read your talking points from Frank Luntz, Ari; Gretchen Carlson of Fix Noise gushes with praise over Derek Jeter - I guess I should hate him because the Yanks are champs, but I don't - without noting a rather laughable conflict of interest; but Carlson, Steve Douchie and Brian Kilmeade try to claim that Jon Stewart is now a global warming denier - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!)...

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



...and as long as I noted something about sports earlier, I guess I should stay with that and dedicate this little number...



...to this guy (wonder if he'll "keep his putter covered" now?).

No comments: