Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Stuff

I know I've been behind with the videos a bit; I had a feeling early on that July was going to be a nutty posting month, and I was right, for what it's worth.

In the meantime, here is a brief tribute to former Philippine president Corazon Aquino, who died today at 76 (I'm sure neither I nor the rest of the world will understand how her husband, former Senator Benigno Aquino, could have supposedly been "protected" by 1,200 armed guards, yet somehow the proverbial "lone gunman" managed to kill him on a Manila airport tarmac when he deplaned in 1983 - yep, about fifteen seconds of David Gregory is all I can stand of him)...



...and yeah, I would say that "the old gray lady" has some splainin' to do also - and isn't it nice to have a non-politicized Medal of Freedom again?...



...and after this interview by Ed Schultz, I hereby apologize for all of my past references to "Jello Jay" Rockefeller (based on their support of these ridiculous "co-ops," probably "Jello Casey Jr." and "Jello Arlen" would be more appropriate)...



...and let's kick start what hopefully will be a slammin' weekend, people.

No comments: