Monday, September 08, 2008

Monday Note

Yours truly is in sick bay at the moment, and also Blogger apparently doesn't feel like trying to resolve my tech support issue (sorry, but this site isn't worth a lot if I can't view it), so I don't believe there will be any posting today.

In the meantime, upon reading the news that Keith Olbermann and Chris Matthews were dumped as election coverage anchors from MSNBC because they were too "opinionated" (read: too liberal, though, as we know, IOKIYAR; Tweety can defend himself, though), I'm sure some kind of a reprimand will also be in store for David Wright of ABC for trying to manufacture a quote from Barack Obama that he was wrong to oppose the surge (here, and I hasten to emphasize that Obama never said that), as well as a punishment for Tom Brokaw for his "reporting" that Oprah Winfrey hosted Obama while he was a presidential candidate (here).

Update: Greenwald, as usual, makes the point more thoroughly here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sincerely hope you are on the mend quickly.
I am having a severe case of aggravation with all the bs. My number one grandson is freaking out with all the crap. Maybe KO will bring some relief tonight with Obama on his show.
Number 2 grandson made contact via IM and said Iraq is filthy and the food is lousy. He has not been out in the "field" yet, he is still in some kind of acclimation process at a base.