Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday Stuff

For reasons that I cannot truly enumerate even if I had from now until next Tuesday, I must tell you that Maureen Dowd's column in the New York Times today is one of the most wretched attempts at political commentary that I have ever seen. She managed to recycle every tired, stale, insulting Democratic narrative you can imagine as an attempt at parody, when it fact, practically her entire, insipid body of work can be easily categorized as such.

And I truly wonder at this point if she knows the difference between reality and fantasy; in this clip with Timmeh Russert about Caroline Kennedy endorsing Obama, she actually makes the inference that JFK is equivalent in some measure to...Dan Quayle (what, is she trying to refute Lloyd Bentsen somehow)?

As far as I'm concerned, when she gets paid, she is stealing from the New York Times. Here's a link; if you are a subscriber and you wish to punish yourself, have at it (and speaking of pretend journalism)...



...and even though she won Kentucky (no doubt with the help of some voters who count with their toes), I hope Hillary survives her "flesh wound"...



...and I don't know much about Missouri politics, but boy, is Sam Graves a cretin (from here)...



...and good for his opponent Kay Barnes for throwing it back in his face (last three videos courtesy of The Daily Kos).

No comments: