Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A Brief, Shining Moment


This is in recognition of the 42nd anniversary.

Also, I've attached this link because I believe it is interesting historical speculation, not because I think George W. Bush, Sr. should be arrested. It just shows you how easily like-minded individuals have traveled within their circles of influence throughout the history of our government.

I believe that, one day, documents will be unsealed (around 2017 for all of them, according to this link near the bottom of the page) and we'll know that Oliver Stone, Jim Garrison, and the other people who have been soundly ridiculed were closer to the truth than many people in this country realized. However, that day isn't here yet, so I think we should just respect the memory and the wishes of President Kennedy's family.

2 comments:

Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
doomsy said...

My pleasure.