Saturday, May 16, 2020

Saturday Stuff


I guess the only thing missing now that we have a “super duper missile” is sharks with laser beams on their heads (or ill-tempered sea bass at a minimum) – seriously, though, my response to this idiocy is here



…and Chris Hayes gives us the grim picture on how we are faring in this vs. the 32 other countries doing better than us and other so-called “developed” nations in response to the COVID-19 pandemic…



…and Brian Tyler Cohen tells us about that assclown Rand Paul trying to confront Dr. Fauci on the shelter-in-place requirements (and yes, please tell me once more how the “party of Lincoln” LOVES children, who they are apparently willing to sacrifice in order to revive our economy and make sure all the hair salons and high-end retail stores are opened once again...and I think we've pretty much established what Generalissimo Trump is all about on this issue in particular)…



…and Cenk and Michael Shure of TYT discuss the threats against journalist Kevin Vesey by the Teahadist crowd in Long Island… the last clip where Vesey is literally getting chased is truly disgusting (“I’m fine, I’ve got hydroxychloroquine” – no, you’re not “fine,” you fucking coward)...and allegedly, there was a security presence of some sort there - what the hell were those jackasses doing? And boy, would I LOVE to see Vesey’s news organization file charges against these miserable cretins, who made themselves look like the utter fools that they are when, instead, they could have actually been portrayed in a sympathetic light if they had let Vesey do his job, though I know portraying these life forms sympathetically is impossible…



Update: Yep, I guess Our Treasonous Orange Dictator can't get through the day unless he's punching down at somebody (here).

…and no sane person wants a violent revolution in this country – I certainly don’t – but if it ever happens, it will be because of stuff like what is described in this video…



...and I've been in search of a good new tune for a little while; I think this will suffice.

No comments: