Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Wednesday Stuff


Well, as long as it looks like “Malarkey Joe” has taken the lead in the Democratic presidential primary, don’t you think it would be a good idea to consider his potential cabinet nominees should he manage to win the whole proverbial enchilada, as it were, in November (a prospect that, sadly, I believe is currently beyond his reach, though I would LOVE to be wrong)? That’s what TYT tells us about here…



…and Rachel Maddow tells us that the tip that older Americans shouldn’t fly was initially spiked by the Trump regime (though, apparently now based on this, a lot of other folks won’t be allowed to fly to this country either – I’m sure, however, given the incompetent bungling of this regime of grifters and frauds, more people than ever will now avoid this country anyway)…



…oh, and by the way, on Covid-19 (and pretty much everything else as far as the Gropenfuhrer is concerned) it is ALL Obama’s fault anyway (Brian Tyler Cohen explains)…



(And I’m a little shocked by this, to be honest, but better to be safe – and at least the Sixers don’t have to worry about trying to win on the road anymore...and maybe it's not "a beautiful day in the neighborhood" after all in light of this.)

…and I know I put up the McCoy Tyner clip a couple of days ago, but I’d like to stay in a Philly music vein for this, which is a story about the effort to save Sigma Sound Studio as a music museum, which I personally think is an awesome idea – the following track is just one of the many memorable tunes produced at that location.

No comments: