Monday, March 16, 2020

Monday Stuff


I do know more lies from Mango Mussolini isn’t exactly “man bites dog” stuff, but I think they should be noted for the record on COVID-19 in particular, as Now This does in the following clip…



Update 1: This...
Update 2: Also, this.

…and this New York Times report tells us about the illness’s impact around the world…



…and I have no grounds to question Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams on his numbers, but I seriously hope that Jake Tapper revisits this report and lets us know if Adams ended up telling us the truth on the testing kits that SHOULD be available to everyone, high-risk folks in particular (Sam and the TMR crew discuss…I’m not going to focus on some of Adams’ more idiotic remarks about the Gropenfuhrer supposedly being more healthy though he sleeps less and is years older…WHAAAA??? On second though, maybe I will :-)…



…and David Doel tells us more about that numbskull Matt Gaetz of FLA and his response to the outbreak, including a visit to AF-1 after exposure (womp womp)…



…and Dem U.S. House Rep Gerry Connolly brought the appropriate level of outrage IMO to the discussion, as noted in the clip…



…and this might be a good time to hear a bit of a life-affirming tune, and I think this qualifies.

No comments: