Thursday, October 03, 2019

Thursday Stuff


(I thought I’d take a bit of a break from our typical “Mad King Donald” insanity and remind everyone about this, and also wish the Obamas a very happy anniversary also; nice to see them trending on Twitter for good reasons – here).

In a weird way I guess (about the only way you COULD expect with the Gropenfuhrer), I now have to wonder why we went to the trouble of instigating a probe of Russian interference in our election and potential collusion, since apparently President Fergus Laing invited other heads of state to try and dig up dirt on Joe Biden today, as well as trying to discredit Robert Mueller…I mean, is there even a question at this point whether or not Number 45 has enough of a brain to know where to draw the line on this stuff? And I wish I could disagree with Ana on the Dems and Mueller, but unfortunately I can’t...



...and a trench filled with alligators and snakes on our border, huh? Someday this nightmare will end, I tell myself - more here from Seth Meyers...



…and David Pakman tells us that Trump’s support is polling 6 points lower than impeachment/removal – every Dem running for any elective office anywhere should hang this around the metaphorical neck of anyone who still supports Mango Mussolini, including this guy



…and Farron Cousins tells us about Repugs in the land of the yellow rose getting all freaked out about their beloved base not holding sway in elections like they used to – somebody once said “demographics is destiny”…and yes, Karl Rove is an utter scumbag, but he’s nobody’s fool either…



..and speaking of fools, apparently Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook is all in a snit over the possibility of Elizabeth Warren winning this whole thing (here and more Zuckerberg idiocy is here...might be a good reason to delete your account); I tracked down this tune for the occasion (incredibly NSFW)…



...and RIP Kim Shattuck of The Muffs (here).

No comments: