Monday, September 17, 2018

Monday Stuff


Cenk, John and the TYT crew tell us here about Arkansans losing Medicaid coverage over work requirements, with residents of Indiana and New Hampshire potentially facing the same fate (the pic ties into the clip near the end, at about 7:30)…



…and I thought Farron Cousins showed some commendable outrage here, outlining the wretched spending excess of the Trumpsters; add to that Nikki Haley’s curtains for $52K…



…and Kyle of Secular Talk tells us about the Trumpsters and the EPA rolling back federal regs on methane - I may have touched on this before, but here it is again...



…and all the best to Elissa Slotkin (here) - many thanks for her service (and THIS is how you go after a Republican...to do more, click here)...



…and I guess we have to find humor where we can in all of this; I have to admit that I was amused by this bit from Trevor Noah…



…and at first, I thought I was watching a teaser here for a “Walking Dead” spinoff, but maybe not.

No comments: