Monday, July 09, 2018

Monday Stuff


I realize that, if I started to catalog every bit of dictatorial madness from Generalissimo Trump, I wouldn’t be able to put up videos about anything else and I’d be as guilty of “shiny object syndrome” as our corporate media is, but I liked this zinger from Nicolle Wallace, which I felt deserved attention (and I agree with Evan McMullin’s assessment that the Gropenfuhrer is trying rebrand the party, but I think he’s wrong to act like Trumpism is somehow different from what his party basically consists of anyway – they’ve been on this downward trajectory for at least 30 years, and Wallace was once part of that too...it's all about the branding for these frauds)…



…and Joy Reid interviews attorney and former Lt. Col. Margaret Stock on the Trumpsters getting rid of immigrants serving in the military – yep, this regime is plunging to new depths as usual…



…and #MAGA, #SoMuchWinning…



…and best wishes to Elvis Costello – still getting through the book, but it’s a good read.

No comments: