Thursday, January 18, 2018

Thursday Stuff


Seth Meyers goes over some recent news stuff, including the potential for another government shut down under a Republican congress (and yeah, I know the Nielsen/”shithole” stuff is a bit old by now, but I didn’t know about Patrick Leahy and the placard guy - love the “pong” clip)…



…and yeah, good one by Repug U.S. Senator Joni Ernst of Iowa to defend our Tiny Handed Orange Dictator, earning some thoroughly deserved derision…



…and oh yes (as Sam Seder alluded to), we do so love our kids, don’t we…


…and here’s another good argument for moving to a clean energy economy…


…and David Cay Johnston talks about what’s going on with the Gropenfuhrer’s regime “behind the scenes” with government agencies, using the word “termites” – that’s just great, isn’t it (and in a related story, as they say, I thought this was a great column)...



…and I guess you can consider this a “I know we’re still in the middle of winter, but God, I wish it were over and the nice weather was here right now” song.

No comments: