Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Wednesday Stuff

By the way, when I refer to him as Generalissimo Trump, I’m not kidding…



…and I wonder if the "Gropenfuhrer" would actually pay attention to climate change if we tried to turn the whole thing into a “reality” TV show produced by President Tiny-Handed Egomaniac – naaah


…and here is Bill Maher’s “New Rule” for Trump voters (NSFW)...



...and K.O. is out with #51 (NSFW – the fact that 18 states in this country are presently trying to criminalize protest truly IS scary)...



…and in light of the latest dustup between Bill Orally and Dem U.S. House Rep Maxine Waters (started by the former of course), I thought Cenk here in particular did a good job of tracing the fevered, idiotic ranting of Billo, Alex Jones and other media clowns to their idiot followers (and I have a feeling that, if JB were still alive, he’d be waiting in the Fix Noise parking lot for the instigator of this nonsense, with evil intent…papa don’t take no mess)…



…and speaking of music, happy 50th birthday to John Popper of Blues Traveler (of Princeton, NJ - I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore).

No comments: