Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Wednesday Stuff

You’ll need to pack a lunch and a half for this, but if Sen. Elizabeth Warren can talk for an hour, the least we can do is watch it for that long – if you want to get a perspective on what Trump’s Muslim ban really means and how utterly ruinous and destructive it is (not just to those trying to get in, but to us overall as a nation), watch all of it…



…and I always believed FDR was our greatest president, and I feel that way even more after watching this clip from Thom Hartmann…



...and Seth Meyers weighs in on the recent stuff in the news concerning President Tiny Hands Big Orange Cheetoh...



…and Cenk and Ana talk about Neil Gorsuch, Fergus Laing’s Supreme Court nominee – I don’t know how nutty this guy is (though this isn’t a pedigree to be proud of as far as I’m concerned), but all I know is his name isn’t Merrick Garland, so…



…and Lee Camp, with humor, does his best to make the thoroughly serious point that the DAPL protests are still ongoing, despite what the tiny-handed, impulse-control-issues lunatic in An Oval Office tries to do…



…and RIP John Wetton of the “super group” Asia, among other “prog rock” bands (that smiling guy creeped me out a bit, and was that actually a Mickey Mouse watch? And thanks – I’m sure I’ll be seeing checkerboard wipes in my nightmares now).

No comments: