Monday, September 19, 2016

Monday Stuff

There he goes again, calling for HRC to be shot – calling Trump a vile, disgusting person is an insult to other vile, disgusting people (here)…



…and all I can do in response is replay this clip from Cenk Uygur, which, to me, is full of all the outrage that is called for…



…oh, and NOW “Fergus Laing” is claiming that he didn’t start all this “birther” garbage and HRC did? Even for a liar like The Big Orange Cheetoh, this is one for the books…



…and fortunately, Shep Smith provided the correct response (here)…



…and I‘m sorry I didn’t get this video up before or during the conference on the 15th and 16th, but the message from Secretary of State John Kerry remains as timely and urgent as ever (and kudos for the shot of Aquinnah at about :35)…



…and “Mama” Cass would have been 75 today (I’ll leave the snark in response to the video - but not the song - up to you, dear reader).

No comments: