Monday, September 12, 2016

Monday Stuff

Um, yep (from here)...

I know, I know it’s tiresome by now, but it bears repeating (“Somewhere between stupid and scary” indeed – and I honestly don’t know how someone can pretend to be surprised by now)…



…and hmmm, secret plan, secret plan – why does that ring a bell (of course, to imagine any equivalency between Trump and Nixon is laughable; the latter was a demonic figure in our politics to be sure, but among other things, he was a self-made man for better or worse, which “The Donald” will never be)…



...and Tara Setmayer lost me in the last minute or so yakking about HRC and the damn Emails again (Who died as a result, and spare me on the "Benghazi Four"? What wars were started? What laws were broken? Bueller??), but otherwise, I thought this was a pretty good exchange about Matt Lauer's utterly wretched performance last week (maybe David Zurawik's finest commentary, and it's shocking that I'm saying that, but credit where it's due)...



...and Cenk and the gang tell us about the latest folk to get scammed by The Big Orange Cheetoh - luckily they didn't appear to lose any $$ (oh, and by the way, I hope HRC pays attention to the second half of this ad, especially the very end…Kyle of Secular Talk said, “go to the left,” which are the truest words I’ve yet heard in this election)…



…and kudos to former Seattle Seahawks player Nate Boyer, interviewed here by Tamron Hall about the national anthem protests over this weekend; as I said, I personally don’t agree with Colin Kaepernick on taking the knee during the anthem, but he does have the right to do what he’s doing, the last I checked (and what else could we expect but idiocy from “Fergus Laing,” and this lunatic also)…



…and yeah, I think this great new song pretty much covers it.

No comments: